The easy way to healthy pancakes! Enjoy!
You will need:
- 83g of rolled oats
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 60g of cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 90g of Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Optional: A handful of blueberries
- Blend together the cottage cheese, rolled oats, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl and gently mix in all the blueberries if you are including these.
- Spoon groups of 2 tablespoons of the mixture into a non-stick pan and cook over a medium heat for 3 mins or until the edges are golden.
- Then flip them over for a further 3 mins.
- Mix the yogurt with the syrup and spoon it over the pancakes to complete your healthy treat.